of the company EURO SOUVENIRS GmbH
- 1912 the company was founded under the name Wolst & Staudt KG in Nuremberg.
- 1959 Wolst & Staudt KG passed into the ownership of the Lieb family
- 1972 Start of construction of the new company headquarters in rural Gerhardshofen
- 1973 saw the completion of the new building in Gerhardshofen and the move from Nuremberg
- 1979 Change of name to EURO SOUVENIRS GmbH
- 1979 Expansion of the storage capacity by another 1,000 pallet spaces
- 1981 Construction of a third warehouse with 400 pallet spaces.
- 1985 Extension of the administration building.
- 1985 Purchase of a warehouse opposite with more than 2,500 pallet spaces.
- 1992 Start of the first enterprise resource planning system
- 1992 Expansion of the storage capacity by another 880 pallet spaces.
- 1998 Expansion of the storage capacity by 450 pallet spaces.
- 1999 Expansion of the pallet storage spaces to now a total of 6,000 spaces.
- 2007 Mobile data acquisition for field service and trade fairs.
- 2009 Introduction of a new ERP system
- 2011 Renewable energies - Installation of a photovoltaic system with approx. 140 kilowatt peak.
- 2016 Launch of the new internet platform with online store.