A family business with a long traditionThe foundation of the company dates back to 1912, when the company was established in Nuremberg under the name Wolst & Staudt KG. In 1952, Wolst & Staudt KG became the property of the Lieb family. In 1973, the company was relocated to Gerhardshofen - the current headquarters. In 1979 the company was renamed EURO SOUVENIRS GMBH. Managing director and shareholder from the beginning was Mr. Werner Lieb.
As an importer, the company specialized strongly in the areas of toys, souvenirs, gift and trend articles. Because of the wide range of products Euro Souvenirs is organized in the following associations:
In order to offer customers the best possible service, 14 employees work in the company's own oThe product range is presented all year round in the web store and in the showroom in Gerhardshofen. Furthermore, a general catalog is published annually.ffice and warehouse with an area of well over 7,000 m². Furthermore, 5 employees are on the road in the field to provide customers with expert advice on site.
The distribution of the more than 3,000 products takes place exclusively in the B2B area. End consumers are referred to the specialized trade.
The product range is presented all year round in the web store and in the showroom in Gerhardshofen. Furthermore, a general catalog is published annually..